- Why scientific theories can’t be proved absolutely
- Could we survive the trip to another planet?
- What's really scary isn't Halloween
- Why can't science answer our question about God?
- How certain are proven facts?
- Is global warming a serious issue?
- The Surprising Intelligence of Non-Human Primates
- The problems of colonizing another planet
- How could global warming make our winters colder?
- a scientific theory examined
- beyond earth
- Great Ideas
- how do we know that?
- humans, primates, and other life on earth
- in the last 10,000 years or so
- Questions beyond Science
- saving our home – thoughts about global warming
- science and religion
- something new about something old
Tag Archives: how warmer could be colder
It seems pretty obvious to most people living in northern Europe, and both northern and southern states in America this winter that global warming is certainly not happening to them. Yes, it’s warmer in Alaska than usual, but banks of … Continue reading